Riso Printing at The Future
Thank you for your interest in Risograph printing with us. Below, you will find the specs for our GR3750 and a few guildlines for printing. Please send all inquiries to email@example.com.
This page is currently a draft.
Last Edited June 11, 2012.
- Paper Size: 11 x 17"
- Image Size: 10 x 16"
- Max Paper Size: 12 x 18" (Extra)
- Process Blue
- Medium Blue
- Fluorescent Pink
- Kelly Green
- Paper Weight: 50gsm to 210gsm
- Resolution: 400dpi
- RIP: SC7700
- Files should be saved as 400dpi PDFs in sRGB color space. Each colour should be submitted in a seperate PDF in black ink with the colour clearly labeled in the file name. The maximum file size is 2 megabytes (per page). Files should be submitted with the page size set to the final paper size with at least a half inch border on all sizes. Please inquire about any page imposition needs (extra). A colour JPG or PDF proof is appreciated. We can also work from InDesign CS5 packages with all colours on their own layers.
- -- Avoid large areas of solid colour. The result will be uneven at best.
- -- When adjusting images, open up mid-tones to ensure proper contrast.
- -- When multiple colours are need, leaving an area at the centre edge of the sheet free from tone on at least one colour layer will result in cleaner final prints.
- -- Four colour printing is possible. Please contact us for details and pricing.